Pool and gym access
As of the Board of Directors meeting on April 22, 2021, the following safety protocols remain in effect for the pool and gym.....
- Reservations for the pool are NO LONGER required.
- Each household is allowed 2 guests.
- The pool will close each day from 1:30-2pm for a deep cleaning of all common areas.
- Reservations for the gym are NO LONGER required.
- Residents must check in at the pool desk.
- Only 6 people allowed in at any one time.
- First come, first serve basis.
Vista Lakes Cell Tower Proposal DENIED by City Council
On February 8th, 2021, after a year and a half of fighting this proposal the City Council denied the application for the cell tower in the proposed location in Vista Lakes. Thanks to all residents who took the time to share their views on the issue with our elected representatives at City Hall.
Your voice was heard loud and clear, and your efforts made a difference with this positive outcome!
- VLCA Board of Directors
If you are planning to make any changes to your yard or the exterior of your Unit, written approval from the Vista Lakes Architecture Review Committee (ARC) is probably required. They meet the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month. The deadline for submitting a request is noon the Monday prior to the Wednesday Meeting.
We now have a one-stop location on our website that gives step-by-step instructions if you are wanting to...
- Build a trash receptacle to put your cans on the side of your house.
- Put up a wood, vinyl, or black aluminum fence.
- Paint your house.
- No ARC approval needed if you're painting it the same color it already is.
- Other outdoor project that may need ARC approval.
- Roof shingles
- No ARC approval needed if you're putting in the same color and style it already is.
- Paver Driveway
- Pool Enclosure
- Screen Porch Enclosure
You can find these step-by-step instructions on our website under the Resident tab at the top of this page. In the Resident
drop-down menu, the first entry listed is ARC Requests. Or, you can navigate directly to it here