2022 Board Elections
The annual Board of Directors elections will be happening this fall. If you are interested in applying, please click here
for more information.
Paint colors now available online
The HOA board approved paint colors are now available on the Sherwin-Williams website below. Please note, the exact colors listed online might vary slightly from the color listed in the color scheme books at the clubhouse. Please refer to the books before finalizing your choices.
To view these approved colors, click the link below:
If you are planning to make any changes to your yard or the exterior of your Unit, written approval from the Vista Lakes Architecture Review Committee (ARC) is probably required. They meet the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month. The deadline for submitting a request is noon the Monday prior to the Wednesday Meeting.
We now have a one-stop location on our website that gives step-by-step instructions if you are wanting to...
- Build a trash receptacle to put your cans on the side of your house.
- Put up a wood, vinyl, or black aluminum fence.
- Paint your house.
- No ARC approval needed if you're painting it the same color it already is.
- Other outdoor project that may need ARC approval.
- Roof shingles
- No ARC approval needed if you're putting in the same color and style it already is.
- Paver Driveway
- Pool Enclosure
- Screen Porch Enclosure
You can find these step-by-step instructions on our website under the Resident tab at the top of this page. In the Resident
drop-down menu, the first entry listed is ARC Requests. Or, you can navigate directly to it here