Quarterly VLCA assessments are due on the 1st of January, April, July and October.
- You can pay through the Castle Group website by creating an Alliance account and setting up autopay.
- Go to this site and click on Enroll Account in Autopay.
- On the next page it will ask for your account number. This will be provided in your welcome packet from Castle group. If you don't have that you can also email or call Castle Group to get that number.
- Once you have your account number, you will be able to put in your bank information on the next screen to setup your autopay.
- You can pay through BB&T's website here.
- You can pay online through your own bank's online bill paying service.
You can mail assessment payments to:Vista Lakes Community Association, Inc.PO BOX 628207
Orlando, Fl. 32862-8207
Please see your coupon book for instructions on how to set up “Online Bill Pay” and “Association Pay” payments. Association payments are set up to be recurring, automatic payments. All payments must be made in U.S. funds, in accordance with the instructions.
If you have any questions, please contact the Community Manager Monte Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.