IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you were enrolled with Alliance Bank for automatic payments in 2020, your account has been automatically canceled. You will need to enroll with BBT
Quarterly VLCA assessments are due on the 1st of January, April, July and October.
- You can pay through BB&T and set up autopay there as well.
- Go to their Website
- On the next page it will ask for your account number. This will be provided in your welcome packet from Castle group and on the coupon book. If you don't have that you can also email or call Castle Group to get these numbers.
- Once you have your account number, you will be able to put in your bank information on the next screen to setup your autopay.
- You can pay online through your own bank's online bill paying service.
- You may go to any BB&T location to make a payment.
You can mail assessment payments to:Vista Lakes Community Association, Inc.PO BOX 628207
Orlando, Fl. 32862-8207 ***Please make sure to include the coupon with payment or write the account number on the memo spot if you do not have a coupon.
Please see your coupon book for instructions on how to set up “Online Bill Pay” and “Association Pay” payments. Association payments are set up to be recurring, automatic payments. All payments must be made in U.S. funds, in accordance with the instructions.
If you have any questions, please contact the Community Manager Monte Brown at email@example.com.