Violations, Fines, and/or Towing are to be implemented as of March 1, 2019 in accordance with Vista Lakes Community Association By - Laws and City Ordinances*
- Vehicles of residents and their guests are to be parked in garages and driveways at all times
- Visitors are permitted to park on the streets up to 6 hours maximum.
- Non-operational vehicles are prohibited on streets and driveways.
- Commercial vehicles are prohibited on any visible property (street or driveway) for any reason except service at that specific time for the address it is parked in front of.
- No cars are allowed to park 30 feet from any intersection or 5 feet from any driveway*
Towing - Any cars parked on the street after 12:00a.m midnight Monday - Thursday & 2:00 am Friday - Sunday without a valid Guest Pass may be towed at the owner’s expense and/or issued a violation/fine. Towing Company information shall be posted at the entrance of each community where towing applies.
Guest Passes (valid for visitors only) must be obtained by the owner/resident by logging in to the Parking Boss database. The website has been active since March 1, 2019. Owners/residents must register all resident vehicles prior to requesting a Guest Pass for a visitor. Homeowners are allotted seven overnight passes per household per month to be used individually or consecutively. The use of passes will be monitored closely to avoid abuse of this privilege. The VLCA Board has the option to limit or adjust the process of the Guest Passes at any time.
A parking violation occurs when any car parked in front of your house is not in accordance with Vista Lakes HOA Bylaws or City Ordinances. All violations/fines will be issued to the Unit Owner of which the car is parked in front of.
Fining rates are $100 per violation, per vehicle, per day up to $1,000